Meet the members of our Integrated Care Board
Our ICB leadership team is led by Patrick Vernon, the Chair, and David Melbourne, Chief Executive.
Patrick and David are supported by a team of executive directors and non-executives directors leading on a range of programmes and priorities. You can read more about each individual below.
Our ICB also has a constitution, which we prepared for the inception of the organisation. Our constitution sets out the board membership and governance arrangements for the organisation, and is available to view here.
You can also view the Delegation Agreement of primary medical services between NHS England and NHS Birmingham and Solihull ICB here.
For further information on our Boards and committees, click here.
Professor Liz Hughes
Non-executive Director for Quality
Our Board is also supported by partner members, representing different parts of our Integrated Care System. These members are:
- Jonathan Brotherton, Group Chief Executive of University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Roisin Fallon Williams, Chief Executive of Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, Provider Representative
- Professor Graeme Betts, Corporate Director for Adult Social Care at Birmingham City Council, Local Authority Representative
- Paul Johnson, Acting Chief Executive of Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council, Local Authority Representative
- Sunando Ghosh, GP, Executive Partner at Midlands Medical Partnership and Chair of the Birmingham and Solihull GP Partnership Board, Primary Care Representative
- Dr Subeena Suleman, Partner member - GP partner at Irdium Medical Practice and Clinical Director for Boredesley East primary care network