Voluntary sector partnership
BVSC (Birmingham Voluntary Service Council) and WCAVA (Warwickshire & Solihull Community and Voluntary Action) are working with the Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) sector to form the ICS Dynamic Network. The Network is being developed:
- To strengthen the voice and influence of the VCFSE at system level.
- To act as a vehicle for the VCFSE to operate as equitable transformation, innovation, and integration partners.
- To connect the amazing work that’s already happening at neighbourhood and place, bringing together insight and activity at system level.
- To improve the two-way flow of information with members of the system group acting as brokers for place and thematic structures.
- To provide a single point of contact for the ICS to engage with the VCFSE ensuring that VCFSE leadership is present around the decision-making tables at the earliest possible point in time.
- Develop a culture of ‘working together’ with the VCFSE able to play a lead role in shaping policy, strategy, new cultural emergence, and commissioning frameworks. All whilst building the capacity of the VCSE and critically, reducing inequalities and improving population health.
We will be sharing further information on the network as it matures and has it's first meeting in July 2022.
Check back here for updates.